Science Communication and K-12 Outreach
CUWiP 2020 | 18 Jan 2020
Dr. Sarah Kaiser
QKD receiver satellite
- What makes a good science communicator?
- What can you do to practice science communication?
- What tools/communities are available to help you become a better science communicator?
- How to become involved in your community for K-12 outreach?
- What is something you have learned so far from the conference that you can use to improve your science communication?
- How can you ensure your communication is inclusive?